Lista de canciones
|1||Blood From The Bandit|
Written-By – Donna Weiss, Kim Carnes
|2||Just To Spend Tonight With You|
Accordion [Accordian] – John CascellaWritten-By – Donna Weiss, Kim Carnes
|3||Crazy In Love|
Written-By – Even Stevens, Randy McCormick
|4||Willie And The Hand Jive|
Harmony Vocals – Dave EllingsonWritten-By – Johnny Otis
|5||Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness|
Accordion [Accordian] – John CascellaHarmony Vocals – Lyle LovettWritten-By – John Prine
|6||Crimes Of The Heart|
Synthesizer [All Synthesizers], Drum Programming – Bill CuomoWritten-By – Donna Weiss, Kim Carnes
|7||If You Don't Want My Love|
Harmony Vocals – Steve WarinerWritten-By – John Prine, Phil Spector
|8||Brass & Batons|
Accordion [Accordian] – Bruce HornsbySynthesizer – Kim CarnesWritten-By – Donna Weiss, Kim Carnes
|9||Fantastic Fire Of Love|
Harmony Vocals – Dave EllingsonWritten-By – Kim Carnes
Accordion [Accordian] – John CascellaHarmony Vocals – Vince GillWashboard – Craig KrampfWritten-By – Frankie Miller, Troy Seals
|DMCF 3428||Kim Carnes||View From The House (CD, Album)||MCA Records||DMCF 3428||UK||1988|
|255 695-2, MCAD-42200||Kim Carnes||View From The House (CD, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||255 695-2, MCAD-42200||Europe||1988|
|MCA-42200||Kim Carnes||View From The House (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-42200||Canada||1988|
|MCF 3428||Kim Carnes||View From The House (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCF 3428||UK||1988|
|MCAC-42200||Kim Carnes||View From The House (Cass, Album, Dol)||MCA Records||MCAC-42200||US||1988|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Billy Joe Walker, Jr.
- Art Direction – Simon Levy
- Bass – Leland Sklar
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Jessie Noble
- Design – Jerry Joyner
- Drums, Percussion – Craig Krampf
- Electric Guitar – Josh Leo
- Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar – Craig Hull
- Engineer [Second Enginners] – Bob Vogt, Mark J. Coddington, Russ Martin, Spence Chrislu
- Fiddle, Mandolin, Mandola – Mark O'Connor
- Harmonica – Kirk "Jellyroll" Johnson
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By [At A&M Studios] – Niko Bolas
- Mixed By [At Masterfonics] – Chuck Ainlay
- Mixed By [At Soundstage] – Bob Bullock, Jimmy Bowen
- Other [Production Assistant] – Sue McGonigle
- Photography By – Peter Nash
- Piano [Acoustic Piano], Synthesizer – John Jarvis
- Producer – Bill Cuomo (tracks: B5), Jimmy Bowen, Kim Carnes
- Recorded By – Bill Cuomo (tracks: B5), Bob Bullock
- Recorded By [Additional Overdubs Recorded By] – Richard Bosworth
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By] – Bill Dooley
- Recorded By [Overdubs Recorded By] – Bob Bullock, Russ Martin
Produced for Lynwood Productions.
"Crimes Of The Heart" produced for Lynwood Productions and for Pants Down Productions.
Digitally recorded at Soundstage Studios using the Mitsubishi X-850 32 track system.
"Crimes Of The Heart" recorded at Manzanita Recording Studio.
Overdubs recorded at Soundstage Studio and Emerald Studio.
Additional overdubs at Galaxy Sound Studio.
Mixed at A&M Studios; at Soundstage; at Masterfonics.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
© 1988 MCA Records, Inc. ℗ 1988 MCA Records, Inc.
© 1980 MCA Records, Inc.
℗ 1988 MCA Records, Inc.
A1, A2, B3, B5: © 1988 Moonwindow Music ASCAP / Donna Weiss Music, Inc. BMI
A3: © 1980 Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp. / Face The Music BMI / Chrysalis Music Ltd. (Admin. by Rare Blue Music, Inc.) ASCAP
A4: © 1984 Debdave Music, Inc. / Briarpatch Music (Div. of MTM Music Group) BMI
A5: © 1978 Big Ears Music, Inc. / Bruised Oranges Music ASCAP / Back To Music (admin. by Bug) BMI
B1: © 1958 / © 1986 Eldorado Music (admin. by Bug) BMI
B2: © 1986 Big Ears Music, Inc. / Bruised Oranges Music (admin. by Bug) ASCAP
B4: © 1988 Moonwindow Music ASCAP
Bruce Hornsby appears courtesy of RCA Records
Vince Gill appears courtesy of RCA Records
Mark O'Connor appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Also available on HiQ Cassette and Compact Digital Disc
Direct Metal Mastering
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 076742220013
- Rights Society: ASCAP, BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side One): MCA 7864
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side Two): MCA 7865
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side One): MCA-7864-SS1-DMM EDP M1 SF1SM1 Sterling 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side Two): MCA-7865-SS1-DMM Sterling 1 EDP M1 SF1SM2
- Recorded At – Sound Stage Studios
- Recorded At – Manzanita
- Overdubbed At – Sound Stage Studios
- Overdubbed At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Overdubbed At – Galaxy Sound Studios
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Sound Stage Studios
- Mixed At – Masterfonics
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Virginia Team Design
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Moonwindow Music
- Published By – Donna Weiss Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Face The Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Debdave Music, Inc.
- Published By – Briarpatch Music
- Published By – Big Ears Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bruised Oranges Music
- Published By – Back To Music
- Published By – Eldorado Music
View from the House is the eleventh studio album by American singer-songwriter Kim Carnes. It was released on July 25, 1988 by MCA Records. The album marked a return to her early country music roots. Carnes recorded the album in Nashville, Tennessee, and co-produced the album with Jimmy Bowen. The album reached number 39 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart, and contained two hit singles. Crazy in. Songs in album Kim Carnes - View From The House 1988. Kim Carnes - Brass & Batons. Kim Carnes - Just To Spend Tonight With You. Album 1988 10 Songs. View From the House. Kim Carnes. View from the House. Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness. Blood From The free to Kim Carnes View From the House Brass & Batons, Just to Spend Tonight With You and more. 10 tracks 38:37. Light House. Barking At Airplanes. 1985 Bonus Tracks. 80's Hits - Totally Bitchin' Album of the 1980s. Music from Hit Movies. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. View From the House, 1988. Willie and the Hand Jive, 04:08. Speed of the Sound of Loneliness, 03:29. Blood From the Bandit, 03:21. Fantastic Fire of Love, 04:15. Crimes of the Heart, 03:09. It was released on 25 July 1988 by MCA Records. Prior to making the album, Carnes stated, I can't do another album here in Los Angeles. I've tried and finally stopped. The only way I get a thrill out of recording is to record live as opposed to running everything through a computer. I want to feel that interplay between musicians
Artista: Kim Carnes
Título: View From The House
Fecha de publicación: 1988
Etiqueta: MCA Records
Estilo: Soft Rock, Pop Rock
Tamaño MP3: 2176 mb
Tamaño FLAC: 2409 mb
Clasificación: 4.0 / 5
Fuente de los registros: Vinyl, LP, Album