Lista de canciones
|1||How High The Moon|
Arranged By – Neal HeftiWritten-By – Lewis, Hamilton
Written-By – Ryerson, Watts
|3||Let's Jump For Rita||2:44|
Written-By – Carter, Sonin
Arranged By – Neal HeftiOrchestrated By [Scored By] – Stanley BaumWritten-By – Neiburg, Woods
|6||Baby, Baby All The Time|
Written-By – Troup
|7||Annie Annie Over|
Written-By – Neal Hefti
Written-By – Ventura
|9||Sweet Georgia Brown|
Written-By – Bernie, Casey, Pinkard
|10||Oh, Lady Be Good|
Written-By – George And Ira Gershwin
Arranged By – Neal HeftiWritten-By – Wise, Leeds, Ronbanis, Russell
|MG-36015||Charlie Ventura||Jumping With Ventura (LP, Album)||EmArcy||MG-36015||US||1955|
|MG-36015, MG 36015, UCCM-9118||Charlie Ventura||Jumping With Ventura (CD, Album, Mono, Ltd, RE)||EmArcy, EmArcy, Universal Classics & Jazz||MG-36015, MG 36015, UCCM-9118||Japan||2002|
|TLP-5536||Charlie Ventura||Jumping With Ventura (LP, Album, Mono, RE)||Trip||TLP-5536||US||Unknown|
- Bass – Al Hall (tracks: B6), Chubby Jackson (tracks: B2), Clyde Lombardi (tracks: A1 to A4), Gus Cole (tracks: A5, B2)
- Clarinet – Tony Scott (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Drums – Dave Tough (tracks: B2), Shelly Manne (tracks: A5, B2), Specs Powell (tracks: B6), Stan Levey (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Featuring – Bennie Green, Bill Harris, Buck Clayton, Buddy Stewart, Charlie Shavers, Jackie Cain, Kai Winding, Neal Hefti, Tony Scott
- Guitar – Bill DaArange (tracks: B2), Billy Bauer (tracks: A1 to A4), Eddie Yance (tracks: B6)
- Piano – Bill Rowland (tracks: B6), Lou Stein (tracks: A5, B2), Ralph Burns (tracks: B2), Roy Kral (tracks: B3 to B5), Tony Aless (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Charlie Ventura
- Trombone – Benny Green (tracks: B3 to B5), Bill Harris (tracks: B2), Bob Ascher (tracks: A1 to A4), Kai Winding (tracks: A5, B2)
- Trumpet – Buck Clayton (tracks: B6), Charlie Shavers (tracks: B2), Neal Hefti (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Vocals – Buddy Stewart (tracks: A5, B2), Jackie Cain (tracks: B3 to B5)
Track B6: Public Domain.
Release year not on jacket but taken from "Goldmine Jazz Album Price Guide."
A1 to A4 "played by the 17-piece orchestra Charlie led in 1946-47."
A5, B1 "played by the sextet."
B2 recorded 1947.
B3 to B5 recorded in 1949.
B6 recorded October 17, 1945
11 tracks 36:07. Stan Levey tracks: A1 to A4 Featuring Bennie Green, Bill Harris, Buck Clayton, Buddy Stewart, Charlie Shavers, Jackie Cain, Kai Winding, Neal Hefti, Tony Scott 2 Guitar Bill DaArange tracks: B2, Billy Bauer tracks. Charlie Ventura born Charles Venturo December 2, 1916 January 17, 1992 was a tenor saxophonist and bandleader from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. During the 1940s, Ventura played saxophone for the bands of Gene Krupa and Teddy Powell. In 1945 he was named best tenor saxophonist by DownBeat magazine. He led a band which included Conte Candoli, Bennie Green, Boots Mussulli, Ed Shaughnessy, Jackie Cain, and Roy Kral. He led big bands in the 1940s and 1950s and formed the Big Four with Buddy Rich, Marty. Charlie Ventura: Live At the Pasadena Civic Auditorium May 9, 1949 - Bob Carter, Dave McKenna, Charlie Ventura, Jackie Cain, Roy Kral, Charlie Ventura Septet. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Charlie Ventura born Charles Venturo December 2, 1916 January 17, 1992 was a tenor saxophonist and bandleader. more . Year: 1955. Style:MLA Chicago APA. Jumping with Ventura Album. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. 16 Apr. Powered by . Missing lyrics by Charlie Ventura Know any other songs by Charlie Ventura Don't keep it to yourself Add it Here. Jumping with Ventura by Charlie Ventura. Release date. Ventura Lyrics provided by . Do you like this album Leave a review. In the Know. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop Wipe Out June 22, 1963. RIFFd: Nas Nasir. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop Mr. Tambourine Man June 21, 1965. See a detailed Charlie Ventura timeline, with an inside look at his albums & more through the years. Charlie Ventura Concert Featuring the Charlie Ventura Septet released. Albumянв 7, 2003. Jumping with Ventura. Jumping with Ventura released. Albumиюл 9, 2002. Charlie Ventura Selected Favorites, Vol. 3 - Charlie Ventura
Artista: Charlie Ventura
Título: Jumping With Ventura
Etiqueta: EmArcy, Mercury Emarcy Jazz
Estilo: Big Band, Swing, Bop
Catálogo: MG36015, MG-36015
Tamaño MP3: 1862 mb
Tamaño FLAC: 2315 mb
Clasificación: 4.7 / 5
Fuente de los registros: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue