Lista de canciones
Electronics [Robot Voice Created By] – Chris Coady
|5||Spring And By Summer Fall|
French Horn – Morgan King
|10||My Impure Hair|
|CAD 2717CD||Blonde Redhead||23 (CD, Album)||4AD||CAD 2717CD||UK||2007|
|CAD2717CDJ, BGJ-19042||Blonde Redhead||23 (CD, Album)||4AD, Hostess Entertainment Unlimited||CAD2717CDJ, BGJ-19042||Japan||2010|
|WPCB-10023||Blonde Redhead||23 (CD, Album)||Beggars Japan||WPCB-10023||Japan||2007|
|CAD 2717 CDP||Blonde Redhead||23 (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||4AD||CAD 2717 CDP||UK||2007|
|none||Blonde Redhead||23 (CDr, Album, Promo, Wat)||4AD||none||UK||2007|
- A&R – Chris Sharp, Ed Horrox
- Bass – Skuli Sverrisson
- Cover [Cover Art] – Alex Gross
- Creative Director – Alexander Gelman
- Design, Art Direction – David Heasty
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Savours (tracks: A1, A2, B6), Brian Thorn, Ted Young
- Engineer [Assistant], Edited By [Part] – Eddie Jackson (tracks: A3 to A5, B7 to B10)
- Management – Kari Dexter, Tom Sarig
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder (tracks: A1, A2, B6), Rich Costey (tracks: A3 to A5, B7 to B10)
- Producer [Very Special Help By] – Mitchell Froom (tracks: B6, B9)
- Recorded By – Chris Coady
- Written-By, Producer – Blonde Redhead
Recorded at the Magic Shop & Stay Gold, Summer of 2006.
A1, A2, B6: Mixed at Assault And Battery Studio, London.
A3 to A5, B7 to B9: Mixed at Avatar Studio G, New York.
Full color inner sleeve with credits. Includes a coupon for a free mp3 download.
Tracks listed sequentially on jacket and labels.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 652637271713
- Label Code: LC 05807
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Machine Stamped): 139308E1/D CAD 2717
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Machine Stamped): 139308E2/A CAD 2717
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – 4AD Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – Stay Gold Studio
- Mixed At – Assault And Battery Studios
- Mixed At – Avatar Studios
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 139308E
23 is the seventh studio album by American alternative rock band Blonde Redhead. The album was released on April 10, 2007 through 4AD. Blonde Redhead primarily self-produced 23, a first for the band. Additional assistant production was provided by Mitchell Froom on two tracks, Silently and Top Ranking. In an interview regarding the album, Blonde Redhead acknowledged their goals to be more spontaneous in their songwriting, to aim for simplicity and clarity, and to create additional tensions. Blonde Redhead. Strangeluv and more. 10 tracks 43:28. 23 is the seventh studio album by Blonde Redhead, released on April 10, 2007. It debuted on the U. Billboard 200 at number 63, selling roughly 11,000 copies in its first week. The album is the first to be self-produced by the band, with additional assistance provided by Crowded House producer Mitchell Froom on two tracks, Silently and Top Ranking. In a press release accompanying the album, the band acknowledged their goals to be more spontaneous in their song-writing, to aim for simpl. Released 2007. 23 Tracklist. 23 Lyrics. 23 Q&A. Producers Blonde Redhead. Writers Blonde Redhead. More Blonde Redhead albums. 3 OClock - EP. 23 - Blonde Redhead. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. 23 Blonde Redhead album. 23 is the seventh studio album by Blonde Redhead. Released on April 16, 2007 2007-04-16, it debuted on the U. Alternative , 2007. Blonde Redhead: American alternative rock band composed of Kazu Makino and twin brothers Simone and Amedeo Pace that formed in New York City in 1993. The band's earliest albums were noted for their noise rock influences, though their sound evolved by the early 2000s with the releases of Misery is a Butterfly and 23, which both incorporated elements of dream pop, shoegaze and other genres. They have released nine regular studio albums and have toured internationally. For the Damaged Coda, For the damaged, The Dress и другие песни
Artista: Blonde Redhead
País: UK & US
Estilo: Indie Rock
Catálogo: CAD 2717
Tamaño MP3: 1050 mb
Tamaño FLAC: 1760 mb
Clasificación: 4.4 / 5
Fuente de los registros: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue