Lista de canciones
|1||The Other Side|
Bass – Hilaire PendaDrums [Taiko] – Peter LockettVocals – Screaming Orphans
|2||All That Remains|
Bass – Jah WobbleCello – Rosie WettersViola – Lucy TheoViolin – Katherine Watmough, Natalia Bonner
Bass – Paul TurnerShaker, Tambourine [Mazhar] – Hossam Ramzy
Flute [Javanese Bamboo Flute] – James McNallyGuitar [Flamenco Guitar] – Jesse CookKeyboards – Simon EmmersonProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Ron Aslan
Bass – Hilaire PendaFiddle [Additional] – Martin HayesGuitar – James McNally
Bass – Laurence CottleBongos [Piccolo] – Peter LockettProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Ron AslanVocals – Nina Miranda
|7||Green (Nevermore Instrumental)|
Bass – Laurence CottleBongos [Piccolo] – Peter LockettProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Ron Aslan
|9||Ayub's Song / As You Were|
Double Bass – Ali FriendFiddle – Martin HayesGoblet Drum [Brush Darbouka] – Peter LockettGuitar [As You Were] – James McNallyKeyboards [Ayub's Song] – Simon EmmersonShaker – MassStrings [Nyatiti] – Ayub Ogada
|10||Rise Above It|
Fiddle [Additional] – Martin HayesFiddle [Lead] – Eileen IversLead Vocals – MundyTabla [Egyptian] – Hossam RamzyVocals – Michelle John-Douglas, Sharlene Hector, Valerie Etienne
|CDRW111, 7243 5 81508 2 7||Afrocelts||Seed (CD, Album)||Real World Records, Real World Records||CDRW111, 7243 5 81508 2 7||UK & Europe||2003|
|ZZ-03GP0000497||Afrocelts||Seed (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||ZZ-03GP0000497||Russia||Unknown|
|USCDR W111 884108 0110 2 7||Afro Celt Sound System||Seed (CD, Album, RE)||Real World Records||USCDR W111 884108 0110 2 7||US||2008|
|7087 6 17676 2 9||Afro Celts||Seed (CD, Album, Promo)||Real World Records||7087 6 17676 2 9||US||2003|
|CD RWF 111, 7243 5 82447 2 4||Afro Celts||Seed (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Real World Records, Virgin||CD RWF 111, 7243 5 82447 2 4||Europe||2003|
- Arranged By [Strings] – James McNally
- Art Direction – Marc Bessant
- Bagpipes [Uillean Pipes] – Emer Mayock
- Design [Graphic Design] – Tony Stiles
- Dhol, Tabla, Drum [Okeido], Other [Kalsi Kit], Percussion [Hand Percussion] – Johnny Kalsi
- Engineer – Martin Russell
- Engineer [Coach House] – Peter Bond
- Engineer [Cuan Studios] – Culann Mac Caba
- Guitar, Mandolin, Bouzouki, Other [Stapletone], Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Simon Emmerson
- Harp – Myrdhin
- Keyboards, Piano, Whistle [High], Low Whistle, Bodhrán, Programmed By [Additional Programming] – James McNally
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Martin Russell
- Management – Steve Baker
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Photography By [Front Cover Image] – Claude Nuridsany, Marie Perennou
- Photography By [Interior Image Sequence] – OSF Ltd
- Producer – James McNally, Martin Russell, Simon Emmerson
- Producer [Additional Production] – Iarla Ó Lionáird, Mass
- Programmed By [Keyboards, Drum], Keyboards – Mass
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Martin Russell, Mass
- Talking Drum, Djembe – Moussa Sissokho
- Vocals – Iarla Ó Lionáird
- Vocals, Kora, Balafon, Drum [Standing N'Goma Drum] – N'Faly Kouyate
- Written-By – Ayub Ogada (tracks: 5a), Edmund Enright (tracks: 7), Iarla Ó Lionáird, James McNally, Martin Russell, Mass (tracks: 4), Myrdhin (tracks: 6), N'Faly Kouyate (tracks: 2, 4, 7), Nina Miranda (tracks: 3), Simon Emmerson
Mixed at Sonic Innovation 2, Britannia Row, London
Recorded at Sonic Innovation 1, London; Scarlet Studio, London; Redchurch Recordings, London; Sonic Innovation 2, Britannia Row, London; Eileen Ivers recorded at Cuan Studios, Spiddal, Co galway, Ireland; Jesse Cook recorded at Coach House Music, Toronto, Canada.
Mastered at Metropolis, London.
℗ © 2003 Real World Records Ltd
Printed and manufactured in the USA.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 7 24358 15082 7
- Matrix / Runout ('1-1-3' portion is mirrored and appears to be stamped): 724358150827 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1690
- Licensed To – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Published By – Real World Music Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sonic Innovation
- Recorded At – Scarlet Studio
- Recorded At – Redchurch Recordings
- Recorded At – Cuan A.V. Spiddal
- Recorded At – Coach House Music
- Mixed At – Sonic Innovation
- Designed At – Real World Design
- Distributed By – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
Seed is the fourth album by Afro Celt Sound System, released on March 25, 2003 by Real World Records. For this album, the band had shortened their name to Afrocelts. They later regarded the name change as a mistake, and on subsequent albums reverted to their original name. Cyberia 7:41. Seed 6:25. Nevermore 4:45. The Other Side 7:01. Ayub's SongAs You Were 7:31. Rise 3:06. Rise Above It 10:11. Deep Channel 6:48. All Remains 7:30. Seed CD, Album. Real World Records, Real World Records. CDRW111, 7243 5 81508 2 7. UK & Europe. Vendi questa versione. USCDR W111 884108 0110 2 7. Afro Celt Sound System. Seed CD, Album, RE. Seed CD, Album, Copy Prot. Real World Records. CDRWDJ111. Seed by Afrocelts appeared on 1 chart for 3 weeks, peaked at 57 in Ireland. View detailed chart stats and album information. Singles & Albums. Chart Stats. HISTORIC PERFORMANCE. First Week. Seed by Afro Celt Sound System Track 2 off the album of the same name. 2011 г. Seed by Afro Celt Sound System. 93 видео. Listen free to Afro Celts Seed Cyberia, Seed and more. 10 tracks 63:33. Seed is a music album by Afro Celt Sound System released in 2003. Seed is ranked 28,070th in the overall chart, 6,348th in the 2000s, and 623rd in the year 2003. Seed by AfroCelts CD, 2003, Real World West Africa Celtic FusionEmmerson. Condition: Very Good. Time left: 4d 4h 20s Ships to: Worldwide. Billboard 200. Dance Singles Sales. Current Album Sales. Dance Club Songs. Other Genres. World Albums. Album Sales. Heatseekers Albums. 1 No. 1 Hits. Peaked at 5 on . Track listing. For their fourth album, the band dropped the Sound System from its name and became known simply as Afro Celts. Absolutely grateful. I have other albums by the Afrocelts, but at the moment, this is definitely my favorite. It's a gem. Read more. Afrocelts have an amazing sound quality - polyrhythms and bagpipes never sounded so good together. Music is trancy, trippy, dancable, inspiring, beautiful, and uplifting, all in a very fun & integrated way
Fecha de publicación: 2003
Etiqueta: Real World Records, Virgin
Estilo: African, Ambient, Celtic
Catálogo: 7243 5 81508 2 7
Tamaño MP3: 2709 mb
Tamaño FLAC: 1442 mb
Clasificación: 4.4 / 5
Fuente de los registros: CD, Album